NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 18.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $14.39 million and $29,255.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded 31.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tradesatoshi, Graviex, FreiExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.80 or 0.01919420 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004033 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005221 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007395 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00016898 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00028103 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002947 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00019849 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Tradesatoshi, Graviex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.