Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 13th. Over the last week, Worldcore has traded 30.4% lower against the US dollar. Worldcore has a market capitalization of $8.15 million and approximately $322,247.00 worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Worldcore token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0465 or 0.00000509 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.00 or 0.00909427 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014340 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010961 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00047491 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 30.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00114157 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.49 or 0.00213505 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Worldcore Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Worldcore is a digital financial institutions that is ready to integrate usual financial products into the blockchain sector of economy. Regardless of working with bank transfers, plastic cards or cryptocurrencies, you can manage everything through a Worldcore account. Combining the best features of a bank, online payment system and card payment gateway, Worldcore offers a wide range of financial services. The product line of Worldcore includes: Payment Account for bank transfers; Worldcore prepaid debit card; Worldcore prepaid virtual card; Mass (batch) payments; PayAnyCard (Card loading with cryptocurrencies); Smart Invoicing; Checkout for merchants (SCI); API for automated payouts; Solutions for crypto community; Affiliate program; “
Worldcore Token Trading
Worldcore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Worldcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Worldcore must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Worldcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Worldcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.