COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One COSS token can currently be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00003858 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, HitBTC and EtherDelta. COSS has a total market cap of $22.81 million and $900,161.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, COSS has traded down 30.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008591 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.10 or 0.00908480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010954 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00047069 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 30.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113748 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.46 or 0.00212730 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
COSS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
Buying and Selling COSS
COSS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade COSS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.