Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One Dent token can now be bought for about $0.0142 or 0.00000155 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Coinrail, EtherDelta and Qryptos. Dent has a total market capitalization of $151.12 million and approximately $754,028.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dent has traded 26.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008536 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.28 or 0.00905617 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010942 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00045585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109250 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.44 or 0.00211434 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, IDEX, Coinrail, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.