News stories about Adaptimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ADAP) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Adaptimmune Therapeutics earned a news impact score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the biotechnology company an impact score of 46.0926856979045 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Adaptimmune (ADAP) Presents At Raymond James 39th Annual Institutional Investors Conference – Slideshow (seekingalpha.com)
- -$0.25 EPS Expected for Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC – (ADAP) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
- Adaptimmune to Report Fourth Quarter / Full Year 2017 Financial Results and Business Update on Thursday March 15 … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC – (ADAP) Receives Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- $9.38 Million in Sales Expected for Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC – (ADAP) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) opened at $9.06 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $851.61, a PE ratio of -11.92 and a beta of 1.79. Adaptimmune Therapeutics has a 12-month low of $3.90 and a 12-month high of $9.70.
About Adaptimmune Therapeutics
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on cancer immunotherapy products based on its Specific Peptide Enhanced Affinity Receptor (SPEAR) T-cell platform. The Company has developed a platform that enables it to identify cancer targets, find and genetically engineer TCR, and produce TCR therapeutic candidates for administration to patients.
Receive News & Ratings for Adaptimmune Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adaptimmune Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.