HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 13th. HEAT has a total market capitalization of $7.19 million and approximately $4,618.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HEAT has traded 25.3% lower against the US dollar. One HEAT coin can currently be bought for $0.22 or 0.00002388 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet, C-CEX, Cryptopia and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008620 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.09 or 0.00919515 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014391 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010942 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00044906 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.34 or 0.00145858 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00031203 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088175 BTC.
HEAT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Heat Wallet, OpenLedger DEX and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEAT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.