ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.59 or 0.00006526 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. Over the last week, ParkByte has traded down 23.9% against the U.S. dollar. ParkByte has a total market cap of $2.80 million and approximately $12,307.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00040689 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $84.71 or 0.00941734 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011389 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00028634 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 156.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00033645 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.