Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded down 22.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. Atmos has a total market cap of $6.45 million and $22,171.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Atmos has traded down 33.4% against the US dollar. One Atmos coin can now be purchased for $0.0642 or 0.00000701 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.24 or 0.00198996 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00054887 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005724 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 66.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Atmos Coin Trading
Atmos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Atmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atmos must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.