Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded down 21.9% against the US dollar. One Power Ledger token can now be purchased for $0.44 or 0.00004846 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $160.96 million and approximately $7.14 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00939542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088289 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00190200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Bittrex, TDAX and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.