FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, FUNCoin has traded 20.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FUNCoin token can now be bought for about $0.0568 or 0.00000628 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX. FUNCoin has a market cap of $332,103.00 and $873.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $497.35 or 0.05503260 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004580 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001508 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00018390 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019548 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013338 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003020 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
FUNCoin Token Trading
FUNCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase FUNCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FUNCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FUNCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.