Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last seven days, Fastcoin has traded 20.1% lower against the US dollar. Fastcoin has a market capitalization of $1.49 million and $53.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fastcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000105 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00017075 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00019407 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00043843 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 47.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Fastcoin
Fastcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Fastcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fastcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fastcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.