Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last seven days, Mysterium has traded 21.5% lower against the US dollar. Mysterium has a market capitalization of $10.58 million and $161,191.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mysterium token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.54 or 0.00006044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.66 or 0.00943568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010988 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00087770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00182326 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.