Voise (CURRENCY:VOISE) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Voise token can now be bought for approximately $0.0141 or 0.00000158 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, Voise has traded 42.4% lower against the US dollar. Voise has a market cap of $7.03 million and $672,376.00 worth of Voise was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008879 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00950464 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003221 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011239 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087388 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00173334 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Voise is an Ethereum based music streaming platform. VOICE tokens are the framework for the Voice´s environment, serving as the currency that rewards content creators and is charged to the streamers. “
Voise Token Trading
Voise can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, TOPBTC, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta, Mercatox, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Voise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voise must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Voise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.