Media coverage about AZZ (NYSE:AZZ) has trended somewhat negative this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. AZZ earned a daily sentiment score of 0.00 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the industrial products company an impact score of 43.9190656822424 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Analysts Expect AZZ Inc (AZZ) to Post $0.39 Earnings Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- MONDAY DEADLINE: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against AZZ Inc. And Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- AZZ (AZZ) Upgraded to “Hold” by Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of the March 12, 2018 Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against AZZ Inc. (markets.financialcontent.com)
- DEADLINE ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against AZZ Inc. And Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of AZZ (AZZ) opened at $43.95 on Monday. The stock has a market cap of $1,141.00, a PE ratio of 22.31 and a beta of 1.36. AZZ has a 52-week low of $40.00 and a 52-week high of $61.55. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53, a current ratio of 2.57 and a quick ratio of 1.43.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of AZZ from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, December 5th.
AZZ Company Profile
AZZ Inc is a provider of galvanizing services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and engineered services to the power generation, transmission, distribution, refining and industrial markets. The Company operates through two segments: Energy segment and Galvanizing segment. Its Energy segment provides products and services designed to support industrial, nuclear and electrical applications.
Receive News & Ratings for AZZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AZZ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.