ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 12th. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded down 28.2% against the U.S. dollar. ReddCoin has a market cap of $180.71 million and $3.64 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000069 BTC on exchanges including Coinhouse, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $505.21 or 0.05559680 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00061089 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019349 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.49 or 0.00643692 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00065888 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00049129 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00040278 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.13 or 0.00276504 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.23 or 0.00959984 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, YoBit, Bittrex and Coinhouse. It is not currently possible to buy ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.