Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be bought for approximately $278.28 or 0.03062380 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptox and Bittrex. During the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded 40.8% lower against the dollar. Byteball Bytes has a market capitalization of $179.55 million and $692,832.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008739 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.86 or 0.00933852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014295 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011042 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00042795 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00086918 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00171098 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptox, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.