Rayonier Advanced Materials (NYSE: RYAM) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 3/7/2018 – Rayonier Advanced Materials was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/1/2018 – Rayonier Advanced Materials was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 2/22/2018 – Rayonier Advanced Materials was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/21/2018 – Rayonier Advanced Materials was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. operates as a global supplier of cellulose specialties products, a natural polymer for the chemical industry. Its products include cellulose specialties primarily used in dissolving chemical applications; commodity viscose used in the manufacture of textiles for clothing and other fabrics, and in non-woven applications; absorbent materials comprising fibers for absorbent hygiene products and other products. Rayonier’s products are used in a wide range of industrial and consumer products such as filters, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. The Company’s production facilities are located primarily in Jesup, Georgia, and Fernandina Beach, Florida. Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. “
- 2/21/2018 – Rayonier Advanced Materials had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $23.00 to $25.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (NYSE RYAM) traded down $0.09 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $19.83. 160,258 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 817,803. The firm has a market capitalization of $1,029.50, a P/E ratio of 3.63, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.27 and a beta of 3.69. The company has a current ratio of 2.10, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.78. Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc has a fifty-two week low of $11.88 and a fifty-two week high of $21.44.
Rayonier Advanced Materials (NYSE:RYAM) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, February 20th. The basic materials company reported $0.50 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.35. The business had revenue of $349.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $349.31 million. Rayonier Advanced Materials had a net margin of 33.92% and a return on equity of 16.99%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 51.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.18 earnings per share. research analysts expect that Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc will post 1.75 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc is engaged in the production of cellulose specialties. The Company’s product lines include cellulose specialties and commodity products. Its products are used in manufacturing processes. The Company’s products are sold throughout the world to companies for use in various industrial applications, and to produce a range of products, including cigarette filters, foods, pharmaceuticals, textiles and electronics.
Receive News & Ratings for Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.