News articles about Enanta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ENTA) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Enanta Pharmaceuticals earned a coverage optimism score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the biotechnology company an impact score of 46.4132234695192 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Expected to Post Quarterly Sales of $30.01 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Analysts Expect Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) to Post $0.10 EPS (americanbankingnews.com)
- Bristol-Myers' Opdivo gets FDA Nod for Every Four Week Dosing (finance.yahoo.com)
- Annual HC Wainwright NASH Investor Conference – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Dermira’s Acne Candidate Fails in Pivotal Trials, Shares Sink (finance.yahoo.com)
Enanta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ENTA) opened at $85.25 on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $1,633.45, a price-to-earnings ratio of 49.28 and a beta of 1.10. Enanta Pharmaceuticals has a 12-month low of $28.11 and a 12-month high of $95.91.
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a research and development-focused biotechnology company. The Company uses chemistry-driven approach and drug discovery solutions to create small molecule drugs for the treatment of viral infections and liver diseases. Its research and development programs are focused on three disease targets: non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)/ primary biliary cholangitis (PBC), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and hepatitis B virus (HBV).
Receive News & Ratings for Enanta Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enanta Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.