A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Tactile Systems Technology (NASDAQ: TCMD) recently:
- 2/28/2018 – Tactile Systems Technology was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. is a medical technology company which develops medical devices for the treatment of chronic diseases at home. The company’s product pipeline consists of Flexitouch System(R), the Entré System and the ACTitouch System (R). Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. “
- 2/27/2018 – Tactile Systems Technology was downgraded by analysts at Northland Securities from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 2/27/2018 – Tactile Systems Technology had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $37.00 to $42.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/20/2018 – Tactile Systems Technology was upgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies to a “buy” rating. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/20/2018 – Tactile Systems Technology was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Tactile Systems Technology Inc (TCMD) opened at $32.39 on Monday. The firm has a market cap of $582.96, a P/E ratio of 107.97, a PEG ratio of 6.00 and a beta of 0.11. Tactile Systems Technology Inc has a fifty-two week low of $16.69 and a fifty-two week high of $37.88.
In related news, Director Cheryl Pegus purchased 1,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, December 12th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $27.86 per share, with a total value of $27,860.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the director now directly owns 2,184 shares in the company, valued at approximately $60,846.24. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, Director Jordan Davis sold 75,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, January 24th. The shares were sold at an average price of $32.00, for a total transaction of $2,400,000.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 5,006 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $160,192. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last ninety days, insiders have sold 353,529 shares of company stock valued at $10,999,440. Company insiders own 49.90% of the company’s stock.
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc is a medical technology company that develops and provides medical devices for the treatment of chronic diseases at home. The Company is a manufacturer and distributor of the Flexitouch and Entre Systems, medical devices that help control symptoms of lymphedema, a chronic and progressive medical condition that is often an unintended consequence of cancer treatment, and the ACTitouch System, a medical device used to treat venous leg ulcers and chronic venous insufficiency.
Receive News & Ratings for Tactile Systems Technology Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tactile Systems Technology Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.