Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded up 15.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 11th. One Hedge token can currently be purchased for $3.57 or 0.00037878 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last week, Hedge has traded down 19.3% against the dollar. Hedge has a market cap of $13.23 million and approximately $1,732.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008635 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $89.92 or 0.00955352 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00014394 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010657 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00040384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.18 or 0.00086923 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.22 or 0.00172361 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.