Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. In the last week, Einsteinium has traded 29.8% lower against the US dollar. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002210 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Einsteinium has a market cap of $45.60 million and approximately $661,751.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $187.66 or 0.01988100 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003862 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005582 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007296 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00017590 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00025580 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00022087 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001161 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.