Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded up 6.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. Over the last week, Dent has traded down 26.8% against the US dollar. One Dent token can now be bought for about $0.0153 or 0.00000161 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta, Kucoin and HitBTC. Dent has a market capitalization of $162.54 million and $719,579.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.76 or 0.00951986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010456 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00040103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00086966 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00174475 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, Coinrail, Qryptos, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.