RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 32.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. RaiBlocks has a total market capitalization of $2.48 billion and $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RaiBlocks coin can currently be purchased for about $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, RightBTC, BitFlip and Bit-Z. During the last seven days, RaiBlocks has traded up 39.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,460.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $723.52 or 0.07638150 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,118.49 or 0.11807900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.13 or 0.02007230 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $278.08 or 0.02935640 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.50 or 0.00227011 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00123249 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $84.36 or 0.00890575 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $306.40 or 0.03234610 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00026597 BTC.
RaiBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, CoinFalcon, Mercatox, Kucoin, BitFlip, Bit-Z and BitGrail. It is not presently possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.