RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 11th. RussiaCoin has a total market cap of $5.24 million and $125.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RussiaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.63 or 0.00006777 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, RussiaCoin has traded down 32.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $82.39 or 0.00891566 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008720 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004899 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002190 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00095601 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030728 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004211 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RussiaCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RussiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.