ColossusCoinXT (CURRENCY:COLX) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 11th. One ColossusCoinXT coin can now be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets. Over the last week, ColossusCoinXT has traded down 27.6% against the U.S. dollar. ColossusCoinXT has a total market cap of $25.66 million and $25,900.00 worth of ColossusCoinXT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $515.13 or 0.05561460 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005058 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001819 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00016600 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014315 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00018090 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003075 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013518 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ColossusCoinXT is a decentralized, open-source, and energy-efficient transaction platform. It is based on the popular PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward. “
ColossusCoinXT Coin Trading
ColossusCoinXT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to buy ColossusCoinXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ColossusCoinXT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ColossusCoinXT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ColossusCoinXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ColossusCoinXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.