Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 13.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 11th. In the last seven days, Peerguess has traded down 41.9% against the U.S. dollar. Peerguess has a market cap of $188,082.00 and approximately $27.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peerguess token can now be purchased for about $0.0170 or 0.00000182 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.50 or 0.00972068 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003242 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00014864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010887 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00040230 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00087715 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00175573 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Peerguess Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Peerguess directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerguess must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerguess using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.