Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded down 7.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 11th. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be purchased for $1.15 or 0.00013224 BTC on exchanges including RightBTC, Bitfinex, OpenLedger DEX and EXX. Metaverse ETP has a total market capitalization of $43.26 million and approximately $1.82 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded down 28.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009153 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.32 or 0.00981225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003292 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014847 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011533 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00040189 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.65 or 0.00087923 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00174848 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
Metaverse ETP can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC, HitBTC, EXX and Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to buy Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.