BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 10th. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for about $0.0530 or 0.00000615 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and C-CEX. During the last week, BitBay has traded 35.2% lower against the dollar. BitBay has a market cap of $53.54 million and $439,666.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00210256 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003542 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00059801 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005811 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 27.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 36.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.