PIVX (CURRENCY:PIVX) traded down 9.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 10th. Over the last seven days, PIVX has traded down 33% against the US dollar. One PIVX coin can currently be bought for about $4.27 or 0.00050145 BTC on exchanges including Bisq, Upbit, Coinroom and Livecoin. PIVX has a market cap of $237.78 million and $1.22 million worth of PIVX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006793 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001401 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012789 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001232 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PIVX is a privacy focused cryptocurrency, currently in the PoS stage. PIVX uses the updated PoS 2.0 protocol and is based on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base. It uses a network of masternodes for transparent decentralized governance and increased privacy. “
PIVX Coin Trading
PIVX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Upbit, Bisq and Coinroom. It is not possible to buy PIVX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PIVX must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PIVX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PIVX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PIVX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.