Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 10th. One Xios coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001387 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinsMarkets and CryptoBridge. Xios has a market capitalization of $255,867.00 and approximately $49.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Xios has traded down 15.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.00 or 0.00885556 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008750 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005032 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00104043 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004316 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Buying and Selling Xios
Xios can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, YoBit and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to purchase Xios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xios must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.