Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 10th. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $5.25 or 0.00059479 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Poloniex. Radium has a market capitalization of $18.19 million and approximately $496,552.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Radium has traded 20.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.33 or 0.00208066 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003617 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005881 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 52.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.