Media coverage about CUI Global (NASDAQ:CUI) has trended somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern reports. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. CUI Global earned a coverage optimism score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the industrial products company an impact score of 46.4146081637574 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- AE Series DC-DC Converters feature 5600 Vdc input to output isolation. (news.thomasnet.com)
- Piezo Buzzer Components market research report helps analyze the market on a Global basis and also offers forecast to 2018-2025 (empowerednews.net)
- BRIEF-CUI Global Subsidiary Orbital N.A. Announces $2.1 Mln, Sole-Source Integration Project (reuters.com)
- CUI Global (CUI) Lowered to Strong Sell at ValuEngine (americanbankingnews.com)
- CUI Global Inc (CUI) Position Boosted by White Pine Capital LLC (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of CUI Global (NASDAQ:CUI) traded up $0.13 on Friday, reaching $3.02. 106,093 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 36,416. CUI Global has a 52-week low of $2.44 and a 52-week high of $6.27. The stock has a market capitalization of $82.09, a P/E ratio of -6.57 and a beta of 0.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 1.39 and a quick ratio of 0.72.
CUI Global Company Profile
CUI Global, Inc is a platform company. The Company’s segments include Power and Electromechanical, Energy and Other. The Power and Electromechanical segment includes its subsidiaries, CUI, Inc (CUI), CUI Japan and CUI-Canada, Inc, which provide electromechanical components, including power supplies, transformers, converters, connectors and industrial controls for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Receive News & Ratings for CUI Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CUI Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.