district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 10th. During the last week, district0x has traded 38.2% lower against the US dollar. district0x has a total market capitalization of $36.33 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. One district0x token can currently be bought for about $0.0606 or 0.00000666 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bittrex and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.06 or 0.00979460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003289 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00014823 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011039 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00040383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00087778 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.33 or 0.00179622 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
district0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
district0x Token Trading
district0x can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, ChaoEX, OKEx, Gate.io, HitBTC, Liqui, Bittrex, Binance, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase district0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase district0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.