AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded 8.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 10th. AntiBitcoin has a total market cap of $121,086.00 and $180.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, AntiBitcoin has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0069 or 0.00000074 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9,436.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,069.89 or 0.11391600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00027532 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00172172 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00020174 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $160.06 or 0.01708400 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00021384 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002839 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004986 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001993 BTC.
AntiBitcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
AntiBitcoin Coin Trading
AntiBitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to purchase AntiBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AntiBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.