Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 10th. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.55 or 0.00005917 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. Rubycoin has a market cap of $14.03 million and approximately $7,836.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 33.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.43 or 0.00208188 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003638 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00057568 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 48.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.