Media stories about Aware (NASDAQ:AWRE) have been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Aware earned a media sentiment score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the software maker an impact score of 46.8244994114639 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- BBDO New York Launches “It’s Time To Redefine” Public Awareness Campaign (prnewswire.com)
- Envision Urges Eyecare Professionals and Patients: Dedicate Every Month of the Year to Low Vision Awareness (prweb.com)
- Brain Injury Awareness Month – Videos spotlight military TBI champions (prnewswire.com)
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome Organizations Worldwide Join Forces to Educate and Promote Awareness (prnewswire.com)
- Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters Begin Northeast ‘Stable to Table’ Tour to Raise Awareness for the ALDI Corporation’s Poor Business Practices (feeds.benzinga.com)
Aware (NASDAQ AWRE) traded down $0.02 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $4.20. 4,242 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 18,321. Aware has a 12 month low of $3.70 and a 12 month high of $5.40. The company has a market capitalization of $91.04, a P/E ratio of 70.01 and a beta of -0.17.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Aware (AWRE) Share Price” was first published by Ticker Report and is the sole property of of Ticker Report. If you are reading this news story on another publication, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright and trademark laws. The legal version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3253143/somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-aware-awre-share-price.html.
Aware, Inc is a provider of software and services to the biometrics industry. The Company’s software products are used in government and commercial biometrics systems to identify or authenticate people. Its products provide biometric functionality and are used to capture, verify, format, compress and decompress biometric images, as well as aggregate, analyze, process, match and transport those images within biometric systems.
Receive News & Ratings for Aware Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aware and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.