Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 1st. Rubycoin has a market cap of $20.64 million and approximately $15,659.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded up 11.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.81 or 0.00007342 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.51 or 0.00239073 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0893 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003255 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00058989 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001125 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001008 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 41.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.