NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded up 12% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 1st. During the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded up 33.2% against the U.S. dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001328 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit. NoLimitCoin has a market cap of $30.28 million and approximately $206,510.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.51 or 0.00221004 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00027511 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000173 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
Buying and Selling NoLimitCoin
NoLimitCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, C-CEX, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.