adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 1st. One adToken token can now be bought for about $0.0757 or 0.00000681 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and EtherDelta. adToken has a total market cap of $45.41 million and $12.64 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, adToken has traded up 25.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008319 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $128.24 or 0.01156910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002976 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00017890 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00043844 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009026 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00094713 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.15 or 0.00217838 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00016249 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
Buying and Selling adToken
adToken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase adToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade adToken must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase adToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.