Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 12.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 1st. During the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for $2.63 or 0.00023731 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Poloniex and Coinroom. Viacoin has a total market capitalization of $60.54 million and $4.36 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $211.98 or 0.01910440 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003197 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005804 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009623 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021376 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00039066 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002674 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001249 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Coinroom, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.