Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 1st. Edgeless has a total market cap of $76.17 million and $1.04 million worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Edgeless token can now be purchased for $0.93 or 0.00008412 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Tidex, HitBTC and Bittrex. In the last week, Edgeless has traded 31.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008344 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $128.92 or 0.01160760 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002996 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00018004 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 31% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00044445 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00093906 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.78 or 0.00205144 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00016229 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Buying and Selling Edgeless
Edgeless can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC, Coinrail, EtherDelta and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Edgeless directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edgeless must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Edgeless using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.