ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 6.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 1st. During the last week, ICON has traded up 1.6% against the US dollar. ICON has a total market capitalization of $1.47 billion and $20.50 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON token can now be purchased for $3.81 or 0.00034813 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Huobi, Binance and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008498 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.06 or 0.01179430 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003105 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00018069 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00045464 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009135 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.26 or 0.00176035 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00096221 BTC.
- DigixDAO (DGD) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $501.54 or 0.04583280 BTC.
ICON Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, COSS, Gate.io, HitBTC, OKEx and Huobi. It is not currently possible to purchase ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.