AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 1st. One AirSwap token can now be bought for $0.46 or 0.00004295 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Binance, EtherDelta and OKEx. Over the last week, AirSwap has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. AirSwap has a total market cap of $69.04 million and $4.17 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008686 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.51 or 0.01199360 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003154 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00018144 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00046187 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009328 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00097506 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00183544 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1,038.02 or 0.09687390 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
AirSwap Token Trading
AirSwap can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, Liqui, Binance, Gatecoin and Huobi. It is not presently possible to purchase AirSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AirSwap must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AirSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.