Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 1st. Storm has a total market capitalization of $124.30 million and $634,470.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Storm has traded up 8.8% against the US dollar. One Storm token can currently be bought for $0.0304 or 0.00000284 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Coinrail and Bancor Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008686 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $128.51 or 0.01199360 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003154 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00018144 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00046187 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009328 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00097506 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00183544 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1,038.02 or 0.09687390 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bancor Network, Radar Relay, Coinrail and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.