Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 1st. During the last seven days, Storj has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. One Storj token can now be bought for about $0.91 or 0.00008504 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Livecoin, Gate.io and Poloniex. Storj has a total market capitalization of $121.60 million and $3.21 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008675 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.12 or 0.01195530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003162 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00018128 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00046455 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009341 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00097465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.62 or 0.00183101 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,037.14 or 0.09677700 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, Livecoin, OKEx, Binance, Upbit, Gate.io, Liqui, Radar Relay, Qryptos, ChaoEX, EtherDelta, BigONE, IDEX, Tidex and Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.