ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 1st. One ReddCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0094 or 0.00000088 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $271.00 million and $34.50 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 8.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $613.06 or 0.05670720 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00068541 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00022081 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.75 or 0.00709934 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00087181 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00052028 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.51 or 0.00374728 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00033258 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.81 or 0.00951001 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00017864 BTC.
ReddCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhouse, YoBit, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.