Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 1st. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be bought for $443.39 or 0.04116160 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptox and Bittrex. Byteball Bytes has a market capitalization of $286.08 million and approximately $1.88 million worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00008756 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.12 or 0.01198680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003205 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00018316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00046995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009298 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00097259 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00182215 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,042.52 or 0.09678210 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Cryptox. It is not possible to buy Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.