Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 1st. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for $10.41 or 0.00096443 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded 15% higher against the dollar. Binance Coin has a market cap of $1.03 billion and $74.95 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008759 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.38 or 0.01198210 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00018407 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00046318 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009284 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.73 or 0.00182736 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,045.44 or 0.09682290 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00016466 BTC.
About Binance Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to buy Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.