A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Nordic American Tanker (NYSE: NAT) recently:
- 2/13/2018 – Nordic American Tanker had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $4.00 to $2.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/12/2018 – Nordic American Tanker had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Maxim Group. They now have a $1.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “NAT reported 4Q17 results which were ahead of our estimates, but below the consensus forecasts, and remained depressed. The beat was mainly attributable to a higher TCE rate of $13,800 per vessel/day versus our estimate of $10,500 per vessel/day.””
- 2/12/2018 – Nordic American Tanker was given a new $3.00 price target on by analysts at Seaport Global Securities. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/12/2018 – Nordic American Tanker had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $5.00 to $2.50. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – Nordic American Tanker was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “NORDIC AMERICAN is engaged of acquiring, disposing, owning, leasing, and chartering three double hull Suezmax oil tankers. “
- 1/5/2018 – Nordic American Tanker was given a new $3.00 price target on by analysts at Seaport Global Securities. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Nordic American Tanker was upgraded by analysts at Clarkson Capital from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/31/2017 – Nordic American Tanker was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Nordic American Tanker Ltd (NAT) traded down $0.03 during midday trading on Thursday, hitting $2.06. 454,932 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,814,121. The company has a current ratio of 3.52, a quick ratio of 2.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.58. The company has a market cap of $291.70, a P/E ratio of -2.26 and a beta of 0.81. Nordic American Tanker Ltd has a fifty-two week low of $1.82 and a fifty-two week high of $8.68.
Nordic American Tanker (NYSE:NAT) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, February 12th. The shipping company reported ($0.20) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.17) by ($0.03). The company had revenue of $36.72 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $45.46 million. Nordic American Tanker had a negative net margin of 48.82% and a negative return on equity of 9.11%. sell-side analysts anticipate that Nordic American Tanker Ltd will post -0.36 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Nordic American Tankers Limited is an international tanker company. The Company owns approximately 26 vessels, including approximately two new buildings under construction, of approximately 156,000 deadweight tonnage (dwt) each. The Company’s Suezmaxes tankers can carry over one million barrels of oil.
Receive News & Ratings for Nordic American Tanker Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nordic American Tanker Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.