NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 11.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 1st. NoLimitCoin has a market cap of $29.42 million and $66,844.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, NoLimitCoin has traded 26.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001312 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.70 or 0.00245749 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003734 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00027141 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
Buying and Selling NoLimitCoin
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.